Perimeter advertising at the Mazuma Stadium is a great way to expose your brand to a wide and varied demographic.
Over 100,000 will have passed through the gates at the stadium in 2022/23 season.
The Shrimps have also been screened live on Sky Sports and BBC with the Emirates FA Cup Second Round tie against Solihull Moors & the Play-Off Semi Final against Tranmere Rovers watched by over 1.7 million people worldwide back in the 2020/21 campaign.
We have also appeared live on BBC One in December 2021 for our Emirates FA Cup Second Round tie against Buxton FC.
For the 2023/24 campaign, the highlights show will be screened on ITV4 from 9pm on a Saturday night, with viewing figures for this show continuing to rise.
This is a primetime audience and with action from every home game, this provides a platform for a high impact, high visibility form of advertising.
We are featured in the following media on a weekly basis.
- Sky Sports – Goals on Sunday; 166,957 average viewers
- Sky Sports – Soccer Saturday; 441,750 average viewers
- Sky Sports – Soccer Special; 120,293 average viewers
- Sky – Soccer Am; 342,000 average viewers
- BBC – Football Focus; 1,390,125 average viewers
- BBC – Final Score; 2,166,864 average viewers
Pitch Facing • from £750 + VAT
If you're interested in Perimeter advertising, then contact us here.