More information on this summer's annual Gala Draw Dinner
Morecambe Football Club hosted its annual Gala Draw last Saturday evening. Over 230 people attended the event with 139 entries being made by predominately local businesses.
Lynne Lord from Club Sponsors Wright & Lord was asked to make the draw and pulled MFC Community Sports out of the ‘drum’. They will now have their logo on all 1st team shirts during the 2015/16 football season.
Other winners on the night were:
- AM Support Services who will be the Club’s Shorts Sponsor
- Anne Salmon Soft Furnishings wins an Exec Box for 10 guests + Ball Sponsors package
- Ken Allen Autowreckers wins 10 places in our award winning hospitality + a ball sponsors package
- Pye Motors won a full page programme ad
- Bob Howard Builders won 20 places in hospitality
- CW&R Accountants won a half page programme advert
- LCR Systems Ltd won 10 places in hospitality
Also revealed on the night were the 2015/16 playing kits. New signings Adam Dugdale, Peter Murphy, Lee Molyneux as well as Barry Roche and Aaron McGowan were on hand to see their ‘player sponsorships’ under auction.
Manager Jim Bentley was the subject of largest bids of the night with Althams Catering Butchers ‘winning’ his sponsorship for the 3rd year in succession.
General Manager Mark Dixon commented ‘the Gala Draw is both our biggest social and fundraising event of the year. We have had some wonderful feedback from those who attended last Saturday night with all of my staff pulling out all of the stops to make sure it was a success. As a Club we are extremely fortunate to have the backing of so many loyal sponsors and supporters, quite how we are going to top this one I’m not sure’.
It was also announced on the night that the Club’s final home pre-season friendly would be versus a Liverpool XI on Sat 1st August.
Tickets are now on sale from the Club Shop for all pre-season friendlies with some great offers available on their award winning hospitality costing from only £30 per person. Anyone wanting any further information should contact a member of the events team on 01524 411797 or email email@example.com.