Time4Flowers wins top prize at the 2016 Gala Draw.
With almost 200 attending Saturday night's event MORE than 80 firms were praised for helping make the Shrimps' annual gala draw the biggest ever.
A superb total of 202 entries went into the hat for the eagerly awaited draw with this year's winners being Westgate basedTime4Flowers who will have their logo on the back of the Shrimps' first team shirts this season.
Other top prize winners were:
2. Logo on the back of the Shrimps' shorts: Woodhouse Transport.
3. Executive box for 10: Pye Motors
4. Full page programme advert: Morecambe Metals
5. Match ball sponsorship: Aqua Engineering
6. 20 places in hospitality with buffet meal: MFC Community Sports
7. Half page programme advert: Think Pink Skips
8. 10 places in hospitality with buffet meal: Morecambe Hotel.
General Manager, Mark Dixon, said: “The club would like to thank each and every one of the 85 local businesses who have supported the draw once again.
“To get more than 200 entries was amazing and yet again proves that the business community stands alongside the Club and what we are achieving in the local community. I'm delighted for Tom and Chantelle at Time4Flowers and Malcolm Woodhouse for collecting the 2 main prizes. We now look forward to the pre-season games and beyond to kicking off the 10th season of our Football League adventure."
As well as the main eight prizes there were a host of other winners who picked up hospitality packages at various pre season and early season games.
The event also saw the launch of this year's playing strips, sponsored by Omega Holidays, which were launched live on Facebook
for the first time ever.
Keep your eye on the website for details of when the replica kits will be on sale.