Full and Part Time vacancies
Morecambe Football Club is seeking to appoint a number of full and part time football coaches to work within the youth department, working within all phases of the Academy [Pre-Academy [U8 and under], Foundation Phase [U9-12], Youth Development Phase [U13-16] and Professional Development Phase [U17-21]. Salaries will be dependent on position and experience. Our aim is to be a category 3 academy in time for next season, so in readiness for this we need to recruit more coaches.
Responsibilities of the jobs include but are not limited to:
• The planning and delivery of an age specific coaching programme.
• Liaising with all key Academy staff when planning and arranging coaching sessions and matches to ensure the appropriate support is in place.
• Contribute to the decision making process for recruiting, retaining and releasing both trialists and Academy players.
• Keep accurate records of session, matches, etc. on the Performance Management Application.
• Contribute and possibly compile [dependent on position] performance reviews [monthly and twice yearly or player/parent meetings].
• Organise and attend multi-disciplinary meetings to review each player.
Successful candidates will possess the following:
• UEFA B Qualification [required] - UEFA A [desirable, required for Lead Coach].
• Youth Module 1 & 2 Qualifications [required] - Module 3 [desirable].
• Energy, enthusiasm and a proactive style of work.
• Passion for football and player development.
• Ability to communicate and coach players of various age groups.
• A forward thinking individual with new initiatives to bring to the Academy.
• Understanding of Academy programme [desirable].
• Flexible attitude to working hours to facilitate meeting the demands of the position.
• Understanding of Elite Player Performance Plan requirements [desirable].
Due to the requirements of the role successful applicants will undergo a screening process that will include an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services check.
To apply for this position please send your CV and a letter of application detailing what you could bring to this position.
Applications are to be sent to: email@example.com
Only applicants invited for interview will be contacted. Practical interviews will take place on a date to be determined.