Morecambe Football Club’s award-winning Hospitality Team have a vacancy for a Junior Managers position.
Weddings, banquets, conferences and matchdays are all part of the varied events we deliver. Hands-on approach, weekend working and a willingness to deliver a very high standard. Good salary, permanent position with good prospects.
To assist in the effective management control of the Club and ensure that Company policies and procedures are followed. To represent the Club in a positive manner to internal and external agents.
This is a full-time position, offering an attractive salary level based on experience. Working hours of 37.5 hours per week, varying shift patterns to include matchdays, evenings and weekends.
Main Roles & Responsibilities
- Reporting to Operations Manager or Deputy Operations Manager in the absence of the Operations Manager
- Opening up and securing the site at the end of the working day
- To provide support and leadership within the Events Team, providing the highest levels of customer service to a wide range of clients, whilst adhering to company policies and procedures
- Meeting and exceeding client expectations for a wide array of events, including conferences, banquets, celebrations, weddings and matchday hospitality
- Management of staff within the events team
- Maintaining strict adherence of all licensing, hygiene and health and safety laws and policies
- Stock ordering & stock rotation, ensuring an adequate supply of all products without exceeding purchasing budgets
Adaptability to work hours as-and-when required, including evenings, weekends and split shifts, to meet the varying demands of the business
Positive and friendly demeanour, dealing with members of the public and staff within the business
Excellent communication skills, being able to convey information to clients, events staff and senior management
Ability to work under pressure, to deal with multiple clients and events
Previous Cellar Management experience, including real ale management
Comfortable with cash handling, following strict cash handling and reconciliation procedures
Experience of food and drink service
Personal License holder
The Club is accepting written applications, to include a CV and Covering letter, either via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to:
Morecambe Football Club