Morecambe Football Club welcomes Shrewsbury Town to the Mazuma Stadium for our opening home game of the Sky Bet League One season.
Match Day Information
Morecambe FC vs Shrewsbury Town
Sky Bet League One
Saturday 14 August 2021
15:00 kick off
We would urge all supporters to purchase their tickets in advance of match day. This will speed up entry to the ground and minimise queues at the ticket office.
All tickets in seated areas are now SOLD OUT, although availability does remain in the home terraces.
Normal ticket prices apply for this fixture as follows:
|Young Adult (18-22)||£10|
- For online sales please go to https://ticketsmorecambefc.com/packages/LZEmOKzmpW/e/72bnJobGRB
- For phone sales please call 01524 411797 (option 3)
- Call into the club shop, open Friday 10am to 7pm and Saturday 10am to 3pm
Disabled supporters will pay the relevant category above with a carer admitted free of charge.
Under 14’s MUST be accompanied by a responsible person aged 18 or above, due to our commitment to safeguarding children, we will not permit entry to any person under the age of 14 who is unaccompanied.
Matchday Season Ticket Collections
Supporters are advised that standing season tickets will be available to collect from the red shipping container located next to the Bartercard Terrace. Seated season tickets will be available to collect from the Club Shop up until kick-off, but we advise fans that are collecting season tickets to arrive in plenty of time as we expect it to be busy.
Collections prior to matchday are advised, the Club Shop is open from 10am.
- There is no spectator car parking at the stadium for this fixture, apart from those who have already purchased a 2021/22 seasonal parking permit.
- Those requiring an accessible parking space should call the club shop in advance of matchday. None will be available to purchase on the day.
- Car Parking is available at Westgate Primary School, 4 Langridge Way, Morecambe, LA4-4XF on a first come first serve basis. Spaces are available for £5 and this is cash only on entry to the car park.
We would like to politely request supporters to follow the below advice as part of our commitment to making match day at the Mazuma Stadium as safe and enjoyable for all fans:
- To undertake a lateral flow test no more than 48 hours ahead of the fixture to protect themselves and those around them.
- To wear face coverings when moving around the stadium and in indoor areas.
- To maintain social distancing where possible when in concourse and indoor areas and to download the NHS COVID-19 app before attending.
The Think Interiors JB’s Bar
- The Think Interiors JB’s bar will be open from 12:00.
- The Manchester United vs Leeds United fixture will be shown on the big screens pre-match, with a 12:30 kick off.
- We will be running a happy hour post-match from 17:30 to 18:30, with promotions on selected drinks
Local Choice Suite
- The Local Choice Suite will be open for our hospitality guests, and season ticket holders who have suite access. You will be asked to show proof of suite access upon arrival, which is on the reverse of your season ticket, with a large yellow ‘Local Choice’ logo. You will not be permitted entry to the Local Choice Suite without accreditation.
- The Local Choice Suite will open from 13:00 until 17:30.
- Turnstiles will open at 13:45.
- Please have your e-ticket, season ticket or match ticket ready to scan at the turnstile upon entry.
- All concession kiosks will be open and serving food and drink, including our renowned pies as well as both alcoholic and soft beverages.
- We now accept contactless payment, which is preferred to cash where possible.
- There is an updated menu offering more choice than ever to supporters.
- We have an additional bar now in place behind the Bartercard Terrace.
- Shrewsbury Town supporters can purchase tickets through their own club directly, further details can be found on Shrewsbury’s website.
- Again, we urge supporters to purchase their tickets in advance of match day. This will speed up entry to the ground and minimise queues at the away ticket office.
- Turnstiles will open at 13:45.
- Please have your e-ticket or match ticket ready to scan at the turnstile upon entry.
- All concession kiosks will be open and serving food and drink, including our renowned pies and both alcoholic and soft beverages.
- We now accept contactless payment, which is preferred to cash where possible. Contactless payments is only available in the concourse under the seated section, it is cash only in away terrace.
Supporters’ Code of Conduct
Morecambe FC looks forward to welcoming you to The Mazuma Stadium. This Code of Conduct acts to principally guide and advise ticket holders of the protocols in place ahead of and during the matchday event. READ HERE
Help will be on hand on Saturday should supporters have any questions and feedback – we can’t wait to welcome everyone to the Mazuma Stadium for our first ever League One home fixture!