2021/22 Season Ticket Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Season Ticket’ refers to a season ticket card, which when presented at the turnstiles, gives entitlement to entry for 1st team home league matches.
1. The Season Ticket is issued subject to the rules and regulations of FIFA, UEFA, The Football Association & The Football League in respect of the relevant competition and Morecambe FC Ground Regulations.
2. The Season Ticket card remains the property of Morecambe Football Club at all times and its use is subject to compliance with the terms and conditions set out below. This card must be produced for inspection at the request of the club or its agents. REFUNDS ARE AT THE DISCRETION OF THE CLUB, AND WILL ONLY BE CONSIDERED UPON WRITTEN REQUEST TO THE SECRETARY.
3. The use of this card to gain entry to the stadium constitutes acceptance of Terms and Conditions and the Ground Regulations. Morecambe FC reserves the right to eject from the stadium any person who fails to comply with such rules and regulations. In extreme circumstances, Season Tickets may be confiscated. Please sign the card in the appropriate place provided. Please return the card intact if the conditions are unacceptable.
4. The Season Ticket admits the holder to all first team home league matches. For all home cup matches and play-off matches, if the area of the stadium in which your ticket is located is open for that match, your ticket will be reserved but you will have to purchase it within the timescale notified for the match. If the area of the stadium in which your ticket is located is not available, you will be given priority to purchase a ticket in other areas.
5. The Season Ticket also admits the holder to all home matches in the English Football League or its equivalent,
6. Admission to testimonial and friendly matches is not included within the Season Ticket, with the exception of matches offered as part of a promotion.
7. Season Ticket Holders will have preference for the purchase of tickets for away matches and Cup Finals, provided they apply within the timescales notified for such matches and fulfill any other requirements determined by the Club. For away matches, when anticipated demand from Season Ticket holders is greater than our ticket allocation, the Club will introduce criteria that gives priority to those supporters who attend away matches on a regular basis.
8. The Season Ticket card must be presented to a turnstile operator. You are advised to take your position not less than 15 minutes prior to the designated kick-off time.
9. NO REFUNDS can be given under any circumstances for the card not being used for individual matches. The club cannot guarantee that your seat/terrace space will not be affected by adverse weather conditions.
10. The Club reserves the right to change its advertised fixtures without notice and without liability. Play cannot be guaranteed to take place on a particular day or at any particular time. The club also reserves the right to move season tickets holders to another area of the ground if deemed necessary.
11. Supporters are reminded that it is a criminal offence to (a) enter upon the field of play, (b) chant foul and abusive or racist remarks, (c) throw any objects towards the playing area or other areas of the stadium, (d) be in possession of intoxicating liquor or illegal substances during play whilst in view of the pitch or whilst entering the ground, (e) be drunk whilst entering or attempting to enter the ground. THESE ARE ARRESTABLE OFFENCES.
12. If a supporter is prosecuted for any criminal offence the Club reserves the right to confiscate their Season Ticket card.
13. Your entry to the stadium is conditional upon your consent to be searched by the Police or Club Stewards.
14. It is a breach of Ground Regulations to stand in seated areas during play except for the purposes of access and egress.
15. The use of radios is not permitted in the ground unless with a suitable earpiece. No person may bring into the ground any equipment which is capable of recording or transmitting (by digital or other means) any audio, visual or audio-visual material or any information or data in relation to any match or the ground, without the permission of the club.
16. Mobile telephones are permitted within the stadium provided that they are used for personal and private use only.
17. Throughout the season it is the club’s intention to run promotional activities at selected fixtures.
18. Morecambe Football Club excludes to the maximum extent permitted by law any liability for loss, injury or damage to persons/property in or around the ground.
19. It is the responsibility of the Season Ticket holder to insure their Season Ticket against loss or theft.
20. Morecambe FC accepts no responsibility to replace lost, damaged or stolen Season Ticket cards. A charge of £10 will be levied for the re-issue of Season Ticket cards.
21. It is essential that all information required is completed accurately, so that relevant club information may be communicated to you.
22. New Season Ticket applications will be accepted subject to availability.
23. If games are played behind closed doors season ticket holders will be offered a Stream Pass to view the game online. Customers who do not wish to receive a Stream Pass as an alternative should contact the club 24hrs prior to the advertised fixture.
24. Season Ticket are sold at the lowest possible price achievable inline with the sales targets published. If the sales targets are not met an additional payment will be required or a full refund can be processed.
25. The club reserves the right to re allocated seating to the best available seats subject to restrictions being placed on the club.
26. If there is limits put on the number of people allowed to a event under government restrictions a ballott will be held to decide which tickets are valid for the event. Those who are unable to attend being given a live streaming pass as a alternative.
To purchase a Junior Season Ticket, a signed registration form / online application by a parent or guardian agreeing to terms and conditions is required (16-18 years—no parental permission required). In addition to the above, the issue of Junior Season Tickets are also subject to the below Terms & Conditions:
1. Registration forms must be processed 48hrs before a game.
2. Registration forms will require proof of age and must be signed by a Parent or Guardian, with applicant agreeing to terms and conditions (16-18 years—no parental permission required).
3. Morecambe FC accepts no responsibility to replace lost, damaged or stolen Season Ticket cards. A charge of £10 will be levied for the re-issue of Season Ticket cards.
4. Tickets are not transferable.
5. If a Young Person between 14 and 16 is ejected from the ground ,the Child Protection Officer will be informed, a report will be logged and contact with Parent or Guardian will be made (if contact cannot be made and it is deemed a risk for the young person to make their own way home the police will be contacted).
6. Morecambe FC reserve the right to refuse admission.