Entry to the Stadium will only permitted with a valid match ticket and appropriate ID:
• Driving licence
• Birth certificate
Please read the following information in advance of your visit.
• Please ensure you have your match ticket with you as tickets cannot be issued on the day.
• Match tickets can be presented as an e-ticket (on a mobile device) or on paper (pre-printed in advance).
• Turnstiles will open at 11:30am
For ticket enquiries in advance of matchday, please email the Club at email@example.com
Car Parking and Spectator Drop-off
• There will be no car parking available at the Stadium.
• Westgate School is not available for car parking on this date.
• Where on-street parking is available, please be considerate to our local community and keep access and driveways clear.
• There will be a designated drop-off point at the stadium. Please follow directions from stewards.
• Stewards will be conducting spectator ID checks to ensure that the details on the match ticket match the person in attendance. Please have your ID ready on arrival.
• To comply with Covid protocols, the Club has a duty to ensure it has an accurate record of all attendees, therefore we will not admit any spectator without matching tickets/ID
• Bag searches will be undertaken prior to entry. Spectators are advised not to bring bags unless essential and nothing larger than A4 size will be permitted.
• Disposable plastic drinks bottles may be brought into the stadium, however lids on any bottles over 500ml will be removed prior to entry.
• Flasks, cans and reusable bottles may not be brought into the stadium
• Alcohol may not be brought into any areas of the stadium site
• It is a criminal offence for a person to enter or attempt to enter a football ground while in possession of a flare, smoke bomb or firework.
• Any person found with prohibited items will be refused entry and further action may be taken.
• It is a condition of entry that all spectators have read and agree to follow the Spectator Code of Conduct, including compliance with current guidelines.
• All spectators are required to wear a face covering whilst inside the stadium, such as a mask or a face shield, unless they have an exemption.
• Please utilise the sanitising stations located throughout the stadium.
• Follow instructions from stewards, signage and markings located around the stadium
• There will be no bar facilities or food & beverage counters open on the day. Bottled water will be provided free of charge inside the stadium
• The Club Shop and Ticket Office will not be open
• Toilet facilities are open but there will be restrictions on numbers. Please follow signage and instructions from Club staff
• There is no smoking (including e-cigarettes, vaping etc) permitted inside the stadium
For any other queries, please email the Club directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We want all spectators to enjoy a safe return to watching football here at the Mazuma Stadium and your cooperation with these necessary procedures are very much appreciated.