Applications for tickets will go live at 3pm on Monday 22 November for our Emirates FA Cup Second Round fixture against Buxton FC.
Buxton FC v Morecambe
The Tarmac Silverlands Stadium
Saturday 4th December 2021
Kick Off: 12:45pm - Live on BBC One and iPlayer.
We have been allocated 400 standing tickets for our clash against Buxton FC. There will be no seats available.
As we expect demand to be high for these tickets, there will be a priority purchase window in place for 2021/22 Season Ticket holders. This will run from now until 5pm on Thursday 25 November. No applications after this time will be accepted. Tickets will be limited to ONE per 2021/22 Season Ticket holder. Season ticket holders, please note that you can apply at anytime before 5pm on Thursday.
If demand is higher than our allocation, a ballot will take place, in which priority will be given to season ticket holders that have held a season ticket for both the 2020/21 and the 2021/22 seasons.
The easiest way to apply for tickets is online, via https://ticketsmorecambefc.com/packages/LZEmOKzmpW/e/EDeGkdr8QR
This must be done by the person who originally purchased your Season Ticket and has an account linked to this, or the person who's details we have on record for the online account.
Please note payment for requested tickets will not be taken until Tuesday 30 November. Any payments not fulfilled by close of day Tuesday, tickets will be re-balloted.
Any tickets remaining after the season ticket priority window. Another priority window will be given to non-season ticket holders that pre-purchased online or in advance of match day for our fixture against Newport. Remaining tickets will then be released to general sale. In the event that we do reach further priority windows, more updates will be provided.
Terrace Tickets available ONLY.
Prices for the fixture are listed below.
*Concession: Must be over 65 or under the age of 18*
- Tickets applications will be live at 3pm to Season Ticket Holders only, one per person, until 5pm on Thursday 25 November – online & through the Club Shop.
- If demand is higher than our allocation, a first ballot will be done for those holding season tickets in both 2020/21 and 2021/22 seasons. After this first ballot, should any tickets remain a second ballot will take place for those who have only a 2021/22 season ticket.
- In the event any tickets remain after these two ballots, we will open a further priority window for non-season ticket holders that pre-purchased a Newport County FA Cup ticket.
- Any remaining tickets after this will go on general sale – online & through the Club Shop.
- Any ‘to be collected’ tickets purchased online must be collected from the Morecambe FC Club shop prior to 5pm Thursday 2 December. A postage option will be made available at the point of purchase to supporters. There will be no ticket collections will be available on the day.
- For online applications please go to https://ticketsmorecambefc.com/packages/LZEmOKzmpW/e/EDeGkdr8QR
- Call into the Club Shop, open Monday to Friday 10am to 5pm and matchdays 10am to 3pm