Morecambe Football Club welcome Sunderland AFC to the Mazuma Stadium in Sky Bet League One on Saturday 30 April.
Match Day Information
Morecambe FC vs Sunderland AFC
Sky Bet League One
Saturday 30 April 2022
All tickets have sold out for this fixture.
- There is no spectator car parking at the stadium for this fixture, apart from those who have already purchased a 2021/22 seasonal parking permit.
- Those requiring an accessible parking space should call the club shop in advance of matchday. None will be available to purchase on the day.
- Car Parking is available at Westgate Primary School, 4 Langridge Way, Morecambe, LA4 4XF on a first-come-first-serve basis. Spaces are available for £5 and this is cash only on entry to the car park.
- Traffic in the Club’s car parks will be held for around 10 minutes after full time, to allow for pedestrians to safely exit the stadium footprint. Please ensure you follow instruction from the safety team, and we thank you in advance for your co-operation.
We would like to politely request supporters to follow the below advice as part of our commitment to making match day at the Mazuma Stadium as safe and enjoyable for all fans:
- To undertake a lateral flow test no more than 48 hours ahead of the fixture to protect themselves and those around them.
- To maintain social distancing where possible when in concourse and indoor areas and to download the NHS COVID-19 app before attending.
- Face Coverings are advised when entering and moving around indoor areas of the stadium, such as Main Reception, Club Shop, Turnstiles to indoor concourses in the seated areas.
The Think Interiors JB’s Bar
- The Think Interiors JB’s bar will be open from 10:00.
- The Leeds United v Manchester City game will also be shown on the big screens post-match, with a 17:30pm kick-off.
- We will be running a happy hour post-match from 15:00 to 16:00, with promotions on selected drinks.
Local Choice Suite
- The Local Choice Suite will be open for our hospitality guests, and season ticket holders who have suite access. You will be asked to show proof of suite access upon arrival, which is on the reverse of your season ticket, with a large yellow ‘Local Choice’ logo. You will not be permitted entry to the Local Choice Suite without accreditation.
- The Local Choice Suite will open from 10:30 until 15:30.
- Turnstiles will open at 11:00.
- Please have your e-ticket, season ticket or match ticket ready to scan at the turnstile upon entry.
- All concession kiosks will be open and serving food and drink, including our renowned pies as well as both alcoholic and soft beverages.
- We accept contactless payment, which is preferred to cash where possible.
- Turnstiles will open at 11:00.
- Sunderland AFC supporters will be accommodated within the Dennison Stand and Block A of the Beyond Radio Stand, which is a seated area.
- Please have your match ticket ready to scan at the turnstile upon entry.
- The concession kiosk will be open and serving food and drink, including our renowned pies and both alcoholic and soft beverages.
- If travelling by train, Morecambe Railway Station is just over a mile away from the stadium and will take around 20 minutes to walk.
- If walking, exit the station and follow the bicycle/walking signs to the end of the line and join the West End Road, and turn right. Walk until you can turn left onto Acre Moss Lane and follow this along where it will eventually become Buckingham Road. Pass the Ellesmere Road and Albert Road junctions, then take a left into Westgate. Continue along this road and you will see the stadium approaching on your left.
- Supporters can also travel by taxi from the station to the stadium.
- If travelling by car, the SatNav postcode is LA4 4TB. Exit the M6 at junction 34 and follow the signs for Morecambe. After around five miles, you will reach a crossroads where you turn right onto the Morecambe Road. You will then reach a roundabout where you take the first exit into Westgate Road. Continue along this road for about one mile and you will reach the stadium on your right.
MFC In The Community
- The MFC in the Community team will have an inflatable goal set up outside the Think Interiors Bar in the build-up to kick-off with fans welcome to take on the penalty challenge, weather permitting.
Supporters’ Code of Conduct
- Morecambe FC looks forward to welcoming you to The Mazuma Stadium. This Code of Conduct acts to principally guide and advise ticket holders of the protocols in place ahead of and during the matchday event. READ HERE