Morecambe Football Club welcome Charlton Athletic to the Mazuma Stadium on Saturday 10 November in Sky Bet League One.
Morecambe FC vs Charlton Athletic
Sky Bet League One
Saturday 10 December 2022
Tickets remain available in the Bartercard Stand and MGS Terrace, with limited spaces in the Wright & Lord Stand.
Prices for the fixture are listed below:
Young Adult (18-22)
*Please note, all children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by a responsible adult (over 18).
Refund deadline: Friday 9 December, 5pm.
- Tickets sold subject to the selling order as instructed above.
- Tickets are sold subject to availability.
- Supporters will notice a new points section as part of the purchasing process. This is for internal use only.
How To Purchase
- For online sales please click here.
- For phone sales please call 01524 411797 (option 3).
- Call into the Club Shop, open Monday to Friday 10am to 5pm.
- Our Club Shop will be open from 10:00 up until the 15:00 kick-off.
- There is plenty of merchandise items available to buy, such as mugs, souvenir glassware and retro match shirts as well as our replica kits and training wear.
- You can also shop online at https://shopmorecambefc.com/
- The Club Shop is also open for 30 minutes after the full-time whistle.
- There is no spectator car parking at the stadium for this fixture, apart from those who have already purchased a 2022/23 seasonal parking permit.
- Those requiring an accessible parking space should call the club shop in advance of matchday. None will be available to purchase on the day.
- Car Parking is available at Westgate Primary School, 4 Langridge Way, Morecambe, LA4 4XF on a first-come-first-serve basis. Spaces are available for £5 and this is cash only on entry to the car park.
- Traffic in the Club’s car parks will be held for around 10 minutes at full time, to allow for pedestrians to safely exit the stadium footprint. Please ensure you follow instruction from the safety team, and we thank you in advance for your co-operation.
The Think Interiors JB’s Bar
- The Think Interiors JB’s Bar will be open from 12:00.
- The Blackburn Rovers v Preston North End game will be shown on Sky Sports at 12:00 on the big screen.
- We will be running a happy hour post-match until 18:30, with promotions on selected drinks.
- The Player of the Match presentation will be taking place in the bar at 17:30.
England v France
- We will also be showing England’s highly anticipated World Cup quarter final clash against France at 19:00 in the Think Interiors JB’s Bar.
- The Local Choice Suite is hosting one of our Christmas Party events in the evening, so will not remain open for supporters to watch the game.
- As a World Cup Special, four-pint pitchers of Carlsberg will be available from 17:00 onwards at just £10 each!
Local Choice Suite
- The Local Choice Suite will be open for our hospitality guests, and season ticket holders who have suite access. You will be asked to show proof of suite access upon arrival, which is on the reverse of your season ticket, with a large yellow ‘Local Choice’ logo. You will not be permitted entry to the Local Choice Suite without accreditation.
- The Local Choice Suite will open from 13:00 until full-time.
- The bars in the Local Choice Suite will also be closed at half-time.
- Turnstiles will open at 13:45.
- Please have your e-ticket, season ticket or match ticket ready to scan at the turnstile upon entry.
- All concession kiosks will be open and serving food and drink, with a concourse menu and meal deals available, including our renowned pies as well as both alcoholic and soft beverages.
- We accept contactless payment, which is preferred to cash where possible.
- Turnstiles will open at 13:45.
- Visiting supporters will be accommodated within the Beyond A Seated Stand.
- The Dennison Trailers Terrace will be closed for this fixture.
- Please have your match ticket ready to scan at the turnstile upon entry.
- The concession kiosk will be open and serving food and drink, with a concourse menu and meal deals available, including our renowned pies and both alcoholic and soft beverages.
MFC Community Sports
- Our very own inflatable penalty shoot-out will be running from 13:15 with supporters invited to step up and try their luck from the spot, weather permitting.
- The Shrimpettes will be performing on the forecourt between 14:00 and 14:30, as well as on the pitch at 14:50.
- Live music will be on display outside the stadium.
- Christie the Cat will be out and about to meet and greet fans.
- If travelling by train, Morecambe Railway Station is just over a mile away from the stadium and will take around 20 minutes to walk.
- If walking, exit the station and follow the bicycle/walking signs to the end of the line and join the West End Road, and turn right. Walk until you can turn left onto Acre Moss Lane and follow this along where it will eventually become Buckingham Road. Pass the Ellesmere Road and Albert Road junctions, then take a left into Westgate. Continue along this road and you will see the stadium approaching on your left.
- Supporters can also travel by taxi from the station to the stadium.
- If travelling by car, the SatNav postcode is LA4 4TB. Exit the M6 at junction 34 and follow the signs for Morecambe. After around five miles, you will reach a crossroads where you turn right onto the Morecambe Road. You will then reach a roundabout where you take the first exit into Westgate Road. Continue along this road for about one mile and you will reach the stadium on your right.
Morecambe FC looks forward to welcoming you to The Mazuma Stadium. Our Ground Regulations acts to principally guide and advise ticket holders of the protocols in place ahead of and during the matchday event. READ HERE