Morecambe Football Club welcome Bolton Wanderers to the Mazuma Stadium in Sky Bet League One.
Match Day Information
Morecambe FC vs Bolton WanderersSky Bet League One Saturday 5 February 2022 Mazuma Stadium 15:00 kick off
Our Sky Bet League One clash against Bolton Wanderers on Saturday 5 February will be an ALL-TICKET fixture.
No tickets will be available to purchase on the day of the game. Tickets go off sale at 5pm on Friday 4 February.
Terrace tickets remain in only the MGS Terrace – this is an uncovered stand.
Usual EFL match ticket prices apply, as below.
Young Adult (18-22)
Accompanied Under 14
All Under 14’s MUST be accompanied by a responsible person aged 18 or over. Due to our commitment to safeguarding children, we will not permit entry to any person under the age of 14 who is unaccompanied.
Tickets will not be available to purchase on matchday.
If you are using a 65+, Young Adult or Junior ticket, you may be required to show proof of age at the turnstiles upon entry. Please ensure you have this with you to avoid any inconvenience on the day.
Tickets have been provided to Bolton Wanderers for their supporters, which have now sold out.
Any visiting supporters found in home areas will be ejected from the stadium for breaching Ground Regulations.
- There is no spectator car parking at the stadium for this fixture, apart from those who have already purchased a 2021/22 seasonal parking permit.
- Those requiring an accessible parking space should call the club shop in advance of matchday. None will be available to purchase on the day.
- Car Parking is available at Westgate Primary School, 4 Langridge Way, Morecambe, LA4-4XF on a first come first serve basis. Spaces are available for £5 and this is cash only on entry to the car park.
- Traffic in the Club’s car parks will be held for around 10 minutes after full time, to allow for pedestrians to safely exit the stadium footprint. Please ensure you follow instruction from the safety team, and we thank you in advance for your co-operation.
We would like to politely request supporters to follow the below advice as part of our commitment to making match day at the Mazuma Stadium as safe and enjoyable for all fans:
- To undertake a lateral flow test no more than 48 hours ahead of the fixture to protect themselves and those around them.
- To maintain social distancing where possible when in concourse and indoor areas and to download the NHS COVID-19 app before attending.
- In line with current Government guidance, all supporters aged 11 and over will be required to wear a face covering when located in indoor areas, other than when eating or drinking, or where exempt.
- Face Coverings are required when entering indoor areas of the stadium, such as Main Reception, Club Shop, Turnstiles to indoor concourses in the seated areas. Face coverings should be worn at all times in indoor settings unless eating or drinking.
- Terraced areas of the stadium are all outdoor locations. The stadium bowl is an outdoor location and so face coverings are not mandatory in this area. However, internal concourse areas, hospitality lounges and bars are indoor settings so face coverings should be worn in these areas.
The Think Interiors JB’s Bar
- The Think Interiors JB’s bar will be open from 12:00.
- The Kidderminster Harriers v West Ham United FA Cup Fourth Round fixture will be shown on the big screens pre-match, with a 12:30 kick off.
- The Swansea v Blackburn Rovers Sky Bet Championship game will also be shown on the big screens post-match, with a 17:30 kick off.
- We will be running a happy hour post-match from 17:00 to 18:00, with promotions on selected drinks.
Local Choice Suite
- The Local Choice Suite will be open for our hospitality guests, and season ticket holders who have suite access. You will be asked to show proof of suite access upon arrival, which is on the reverse of your season ticket, with a large yellow ‘Local Choice’ logo. You will not be permitted entry to the Local Choice Suite without accreditation.
- The Local Choice Suite will open from 13:00 until 17:30.
- Turnstiles will open at 13:45.
- Please have your e-ticket, season ticket or match ticket ready to scan at the turnstile upon entry.
- All concession kiosks will be open and serving food and drink, including our renowned pies as well as both alcoholic and soft beverages.
- We accept contactless payment, which is preferred to cash where possible.
- Turnstiles will open at 13:45.
- Tickets have been provided to Bolton Wanderers for their supporters, which have now sold out.
- Any visiting supporters found in home areas will be ejected from the stadium for breaching Ground Regulations.
- Bolton Wanderers supporters will be accommodated in the Dennison’s Trailers Terrace, along with Block A of the Beyond Radio Stand, which is a seated area.
- Please have your match ticket ready to scan at the turnstile upon entry.
- The concession kiosk will be open and serving food and drink, including our renowned pies and both alcoholic and soft beverages.
- If travelling by train, Morecambe Railway Station is just over a mile away from the stadium, and will take around 20 minutes to walk.
- If walking, exit the station and follow the bicycle/walking signs to the end of the line and join the West End Road, and turn right. Walk until you can turn left onto Acre Moss Lane and follow this along where it will eventually become Buckingham Road. Pass the Ellesmere Road and Albert Road junctions, then take a left into Westgate. Continue along this road and you will see the stadium approaching on your left.
- Supporters can also travel by taxi from the station to the stadium.
- If travelling by car, the SatNav postcode is LA4 4TB. Exit the M6 at junction 34 and follow the signs for Morecambe. After around five miles, you will reach a crossroads where you turn right onto the Morecambe Road. You will then reach a roundabout where you take the first exit into Westgate Road. Continue along this road for about one mile and you will reach the stadium on your right.
MFC In The Community
- The MFC in the Community team will have an inflatable goal set up outside JB’s Bar in the build-up to kick-off with fans welcome to take on the penalty challenge, weather permitting.
Supporters’ Code of Conduct
- Morecambe FC looks forward to welcoming you to The Mazuma Stadium. This Code of Conduct acts to principally guide and advise ticket holders of the protocols in place ahead of and during the matchday event. READ HERE