Morecambe FC is delighted to announce the return of the annual Gala Dinner, with tickets on sale now!
The Gala Dinner will be held at the Mazuma Stadium on Saturday 8th July 2023, with doors open from 6:30pm with drinks and canapes on arrival. This is a black tie/posh frock event, consisting of a lavish five-course meal in the Local Choice Suite, followed by a disco and further entertainment well into the evening.
The evening will also present a fantastic opportunity to learn more about the exciting sponsorship opportunities the Club has coming up ahead of the 2023/24 season.
The Gala Draw will also take place during the evening, giving you the opportunity to win some unique prizes, with the first prize on offer valued at £20,000. The top three prizes on offer are:
- 1st prize - Naming rights/sponsorship of the home terrace (currently Bartercard Terrace) for the 2023/24 season.
- 2nd prize - Two matchday hospitality season tickets
- 3rd prize - Executive box for a fixture of your choice during the 2023/24 season
Tickets for the evening are priced at £99 per person (including VAT), whilst tickets for the Gala Draw are priced at £100.
For bookings of 10 guests or more to the Gala Dinner, you will be entered into a separate prize draw where you could be in with the chance of winning the following prizes;
- 1st prize – 2023/24 Pre-Season Executive Box for 10 guests
- 2nd prize – 2023/24 Pre-Season Match Sponsorship
- 3rd prize – 2023/24 Pre-Season Ball Sponsorship
In order to confirm your booking, a £20 deposit per person will be required to secure your place.
To purchase tickets for the event to kick off the 2023/24 season, please call the commercial team on 01524 411797 or email email@example.com.
For the terms and conditions of the Gala Draw, please click here.