Tickets for the club’s Sky Bet League One fixture at home to Portsmouth are now on sale.
Supporters can purchase tickets for the match, which takes place on Saturday 12 November, kick-off 3pm, in the SM Cars seated stand, the Bartercard covered terrace and the MGC uncovered terrace.
Tickets are available over the phone, online or in-store and will remain on sale up until kick-off, although supporters are advised to purchase in advance to avoid delays on the day of the match.
Prices are listed as follows:
|Young Adults (18-22)||£10||£15|
*Please note, all children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by a responsible adult (over 18).
Refund deadline: Friday 11 November, 5pm
- Tickets sold subject to the selling order as instructed above.
- Tickets are sold subject to availability.
- Supporters will notice a new points section as part of the purchasing process. This is for internal use only.
How To Purchase
- For online sales please click here.
- For phone sales please call 01524 411797 (option 3)
- Call into the Club Shop, open Monday to Friday 10am to 5pm