The Shrimps host Charlton Athletic at the Mazuma Stadium on Tuesday 14 March, 19:45 KO.
Morecambe FC vs Charlton Athletic
Sky Bet League One
Tuesday 14 March 2023
Take a look at our brand-new supporter guides, written to help you plan your match day.
Everything you need all in one place at the click of a button – http://bit.ly/3GP4ofG.
Tickets remain available in the Wright & Lord Stand, Bartercard Stand and MGS Terrace.
Prices for the fixture are below:
Young Adult 18-22
Child Under 14*
*All children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by a responsible adult (over 18).
Supporters can purchase tickets right up until kick-off on the day of the match.
Tickets from the original date remain valid for the rearranged fixture.
We have a limited number of wheelchair spaces available, please contact the Club Shop directly to purchase these spaces along with carer tickets. All disabled and ambulant supporters will pay the price stated above and will be entitled to one complimentary carer ticket.
To purchase a disabled or ambulant ticket with a complimentary carer, please contact the Morecambe FC Club Shop direct.
Sales deadline: Tuesday 14 March, 19:45.
Refund deadline: Monday 13 March, 17:00.
Fans are strongly advised to purchase tickets in advance of the fixture to avoid delays on the day of the match.
For online sales, please click here.
- For phone sales please call 01524 411797 (option 3).
- Call into the club shop, open Monday to Friday, 10:00 to 17:00.
- Our inflatable penalty shootout challenge will be located outside JB’s Bar between 18:15 and 19:45 (weather permitting).
- The Shrimpettes will be performing on the forecourt outside the stadium between 18:45 and 19:15.
- Following their performance on the forecourt, the Shrimpettes will perform on the pitch at 19:35 before welcoming the players to the field.
- Christie the Cat will be out and about meeting and greeting supporters from 18:30.
- Morecambe FC Girls U11s will be flag bearing as the players make their way from the tunnel onto the pitch.
- Our Club Shop will be open from 10:00 up until the 19:45 kick-off.
- There is plenty of merchandise items available to buy, such as mugs, souvenir glassware and retro match shirts as well as our replica kits and training wear.
- You can also shop online at https://shopmorecambefc.com/
- The Club Shop is also open for 30 minutes after the full-time whistle.
- There is no spectator car parking at the stadium for this fixture, apart from those who have already purchased a 2022/23 seasonal parking permit.
- Those requiring an accessible parking space should call the club shop in advance of matchday. None will be available to purchase on the day.
- Car Parking is available at Westgate Primary School, 4 Langridge Way, Morecambe, LA4 4XF on a first-come-first-serve basis. Spaces are available for £5 and this is cash only on entry to the car park.
- Traffic in the Club’s car parks will be held for around 10 minutes after full time, to allow for pedestrians to safely exit the stadium footprint. Please ensure you follow instruction from the safety team, and we thank you in advance for your co-operation.
The Think Interiors JB’s Bar
- The Think Interiors JB’s bar will be open from 17:00.
- Our post-match happy hour runs from the full-time whistle until 22:30, with promotions on selected drinks.
Local Choice Suite
- The Local Choice Suite will be open for our hospitality guests, and season ticket holders who have suite access. You will be asked to show proof of suite access upon arrival, which is on the reverse of your season ticket, with a large yellow ‘Local Choice’ logo. You will not be permitted entry to the Local Choice Suite without accreditation.
- The Local Choice Suite will open from 18:00 until 22:00.
- Turnstiles will open at 18:30.
- The home ticket office opens at 17:00 and will remain open after the full-time whistle so supporters can purchase tickets for future fixtures.
- Please have your e-ticket, season ticket or match ticket ready to scan at the turnstile upon entry.
- All concession kiosks will be open and serving food and drink, with a concourse menu and meal deals available, including our renowned pies as well as both alcoholic and soft beverages.
- We accept contactless payment, which is preferred to cash where possible.
- Turnstiles will open at 18:30.
- Visiting supporters will be accommodated within the Beyond A Seated stand.
- Ticket sales and collections will be available from the away ticket office, situated to the right of the Club Shop (subject to availability). Cash and card are both accepted, but card is preferred.
- Please have your match ticket ready to scan at the turnstile upon entry.
- The concession kiosk will be open and serving food and drink, with a concourse menu and meal deals available, including our renowned pies and both alcoholic and soft beverages.
- If travelling by train, Morecambe Railway Station is just over a mile away from the stadium and will take around 20 minutes to walk.
- If walking, exit the station and follow the bicycle/walking signs to the end of the line and join the West End Road, and turn right. Walk until you can turn left onto Acre Moss Lane and follow this along where it will eventually become Buckingham Road. Pass the Ellesmere Road and Albert Road junctions, then take a left into Westgate. Continue along this road and you will see the stadium approaching on your left.
- Supporters can also travel by taxi from the station to the stadium.
- If travelling by car, the SatNav postcode is LA4 4TB. Exit the M6 at junction 34 and follow the signs for Morecambe. After around five miles, you will reach a crossroads where you turn right onto the Morecambe Road. You will then reach a roundabout where you take the first exit into Westgate Road. Continue along this road for about one mile and you will reach the stadium on your right.
- Morecambe FC looks forward to welcoming you to The Mazuma Stadium. Our Ground Regulations acts to principally guide and advise ticket holders of the protocols in place ahead of and during the matchday event. READ HERE