Further to the initial ticket information, please find updated ticket news ahead of the final match of the SkyBet League One campaign.
- Supporters who have purchased terracing tickets, following the release of the additional 600 allocation will not be able to collect their tickets until 10am Thursday 4 May.
- Due to duplication on terrace tickets not being an option, we have taken the decision to not offer postage on terrace tickets for this fixture. This is so that tickets are not going to get lost in the post. In the event supporters are unable to collect their tickets for Exeter before 5pm on Friday 5 May. We will ensure they are available to collect from the Ticket Office at Exeter on the day, 1 hour before kick-off.
- All supporters have a collection deadline from Morecambe FC of 5pm, Friday 5 May. If you do not collect your ticket(s) by this deadline, they will be made available to collect at the Ticket Office at Exeter on the day, 1 hour before kick-off.
- Reminder that this fixture has been made ALL TICKET for travelling supporters, therefore if you are wishing to attend, you must purchase your ticket(s) direct from Morecambe FC before 5pm, Friday 5 May. No tickets will be available to buy on the day from Exeter.
- To allow Exeter to adequately plan, we encourage all Morecambe FC supporters to purchase their tickets as soon as possible.