Your Matchday Hospitality experience at Morecambe Football Club
More Than Just A Game
From the bustling atmosphere of the Local Choice Suite to the prestigious surroundings of our Corporate Boxes, our award winning Matchday Hospitality experience is a great day to spend with friends, family, business or work colleagues. Your day with us is so much more than just the 90 minutes of live action, with fantastic food and drink, superb surroundings and amazing atmosphere that puts the Mazuma Stadium in a different league!
Live League Football
- The Think Interiors JB’s Bar open from 12:30 to meet up with your friends & family
- Read all the latest news and everything MFC in your complimentary Matchday programme
- Reserved seating near the half way line for the best views of the action
- Alternatively, you can even stay indoors and watch the action unfold live on our dedicated match channel
Award Winning Service
- Reserved table for you and your guests in the Local Choice Suite
- Freshly prepared menu, created by our in-house chefs
- Food & drink service direct to your table, so you can sit, relax and enjoy your company and surroundings
- Hot drinks available to take out into the stand with you for those cold weather days
- Voted Best Small Stadium at the 2017 Stadium Experience Hospitality Awards
It’s your Club, be part of it
- Younger guests welcome with children’s menu available
- Celebrating a birthday or special occasion? Let us know and we will provide the cake!
- Group bookings, Season Ticket holder and Fans Trust member discounts available
How to book
📞 Call us now on (01524) 411797 option 1
📧 Email us now at email@example.com
🙋 Come down to the Club and speak to a member of our Team
A booking will be confirmed with a minimum £100 deposit, or full payment for any booking made under £200. Final payment will be required no later than 1 week prior to your day. All menu choices must be pre ordered in order to guarantee your choices. Dress code is smart casual, home Club colours are encouraged. Away supporters are welcome to try our Matchday Hospitality experience. Your seating during the match will be in the designated away section of the Wright & Lord with access to and from our hospitality suite during your day with us.
*Whilst we can never guarantee availability, our players and management team can often be found in and around our Hospitality Suite or in the Think Interiors JB’s Bar and are always happy to speak to you, have a photograph or even sign a Matchday programme.
Why not add to your experience further with our Matchday Sponsorship opportunities.