It’s your chance to follow in the footsteps of your heroes and play on the main pitch at the Mazuma Stadium this summer.
Enjoy the full matchday experience, use the same entrance as Morecambe FC first-team, prepare for the game in our changing rooms, run onto the pitch through the players’ tunnel, and enjoy a full 90-minute game.
There is even a discount of five per cent for Season Ticket Holders. Get your friends or colleagues together, play against a rival team or against another company.
Our standard Play on the Pitch package is available to purchase for £1,000 (that’s under £32 per player based on two squads of sixteen players).
Standard package includes:
- Use of the Mazuma Stadium main pitch for a football fixture, marked out to FA standards
- Car parking for all players
- Use of the main home and away changing rooms
- Access to the stadium and changing rooms one hour prior to kick-off, and up to one hour after the final whistle
- Use of the dugouts
- Access to the pitch 30 minutes prior to kick-off and up to 15 minutes after the final whistle
- Bar open (only on selected slots where available)
Morecambe FC will provide:
- Two changing rooms
- One officials changing room
- Appropriate stewarding and safety staff for a maximum number of 50 people including players.
The supply of all other equipment (including match ball) and matchday officials is the responsibility of the organiser unless selected as an additional benefit.
If you wish to play in front of spectators, there will be an additional minimum charge of £500 (charge varies based on tickets sold) for our ground safety team and qualified stewards which are mandatory. You will however receive a ticketing portal from which net proceeds can be credited to your chosen bank account.
Dates Available are :
- Sunday 1 May – 9am, 1pm & 5pm (no bar hire)
- Monday 2 May – 9am, 1pm & 5pm
- Tuesday 3 May – 9am, 1pm & 5pm
- Wednesday 4 May – 9am & 5pm
- Thursday 5 May – 9am, 1pm & 5pm
- Saturday 7 May – 3 hours between 9am and 2pm
- Monday 9 May – 5pm only
- Tuesday 10 May – 9am & 1pm
- Wednesday 11 May – 9am, 1pm & 5pm (no bar hire)
- Thursday 12 May – 9am & 1pm
- Saturday 14 May – 9am & 1pm
To book or find out more information, email email@example.com.